Looks like most of the major electrical hurdles are behind me. I've got all of the new connections wired up including:
- barrier strip for power distribution
- a new automotive blade/type fuse block with circuit breakers
- both Vantecs
- modular disconnect for the right leg battery and motor cables (left to come next)so I can remove the legs easier. This is hidden from view in the void inside the leg-to-body hub.
- separate main power switches for 24V and 12V rails
- a DPDT momentary switch for manual control of the shoulder motors
- sound board and speakers
- regulator board to output 5V for the Futaba receiver and 7.5V for the speaker amp
- the whole harness is labeled so I can remember where everything goes if I ever have to take it apart again. I had it mostly labeled from the first build, and this REALLY helped.
Next will be installing the modular disconnects for dome power.